Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Makeupppp obsession


im too obsessed with makeup lately because of zafirah a.k.a panjang . she taugh me alot about makeup . and yeahh makes me want to buy more and more makeup tools . :) goshh , if i have alots of money that can buy makeup for me .

wish list :
1.makeup box

about 100+ , i need to buy it . i wanttt itttt soo bad .

2. small brush makeup (it would be easiear for me to fix my little eye when using eyeshadow)


3.bronzer (cheeks look more tanned and natural)
4.loose powder maybelline (can diminished my pores become smaller)

5.gel eyeliner

6.foundation brush (use to apply , blend foundation into all areas in the face)

7.concealer brush ( Good for blending under eye and for spot touch-ups plus can conceal flawlessly)


8.Duo fibre brush (to create soft layers and add textures by blending of face powder)


9.Face brush (For apply all mineralize skinfinish powders , cream blush and cream colour base)


10.Prime eye (primes the lids, neutralizes lid colour. use under eyeshadow , concealers)

11.stick concealer


ouh god if have all of these things , i am soo aprreaciate .




this is my makeup things . :) i love makeup , i need to collect more and more makeup . this is not enough for me , i need more tools for perfect makeup .